Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Hope's Journey


My progress this week on HOPE'S JOURNEY:

Arrowhead Star

Double T 

And a couple of filler blocks that I chose 
to represent where I live:

Road to California

Bear Paw 

I'm planning to do three more large blocks from the book, and then some small fillers of my own choosing.  I did get a big section assembled yesterday.  I'm very close to the finish line with this project! 
These blocks and sections are livelier and brighter than they appear here.  Our weather is dark and bleak, so I'm not getting good color in my photos today.  My sew-along buddy, Carol, has been on vacation.  I'm not sure she's had a chance to work on her project this week.

***************

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

Excellent progress! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne, your Hope’s Journey quilt is coming along like gangbusters! You have inspired me immensely and your progress is a real motivator to get right back at this quilt, to get it done. Checking in with you has been a treat and I can’t wait to share more projects with you as we travel this journey together. Big hugs from carol