Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Blockheads 2


Variation on #25 - Oshkosh Star
 

This block fills the last empty spot in my layout, so I'm officially done piecing weekly Blockhead blocks.  I'm going to let it hang on the design wall for a while.  In order to complete assembly, I'll need to unearth something for setting triangles … later.

I've also settled on a satisfactory layout for the blocks I've already pieced for Antebellum Album -- not planning to make any more blocks for that one either.  So right now I'm "off duty" as far as sew-alongs go.  
Sigh -- definitely moving into a different phase here.

***************

3 comments:

Libby in TN said...

Lots of interesting blocks in one of my favorite color combos.

strawberrypatches said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely work with us. It inspires me to new heights!

gayle said...

I really like your layout! That's such a wonderful way to handle those sampler blocks. And you're really tempting me with that color combo - I've never been a fan of pink, so it's a stretch for me to even consider using it. Looks like I need to try a pink and brown quilt...