Meanwhile, I've started working on Steampunk #2 for Luciano. It was cut at the same time I did Lorenzo's in January, and will be the same except for flame-orange "hubcaps" and binding instead of aqua.
I'm finding it to be rather boring to work on, because all the thinking and planning was done with the first one. So I'm challenging myself to two pieced blocks each day, and then two hubcaps appliqued on each evening. At that pace I'll have the top done toward the end of March. No hurry on this one, Lucci won't be into a real bed for more than a year at least.
As Erin says on HGTV's Hometown:
"JUST GET UP AND DO IT"
Enzo, Dave and Lucci