Sunday, January 21, 2018

Bricolage


Bricolage ~  A construction made of whatever materials are at hand; something created from a variety of available things  

Rye Sourdough bread
Recipe from King Arthur Flour -- I followed it exactly, no changes, and it turned out beautifully!  The cardamom and seeds are so fragrant.

Interesting sewalongs starting soon:

Barbara's are always my favorite BOMs -- I'm all ready to begin this one!
Last Friday of each month all year

I have an appropriate large piece for background and the rest is scraps, so I'll probably do this one for a while, and stop when I get bored with it.
Every Friday until August or so

My Carolina Home Square Dance Mystery
Still thinking about this one, but it's easy, no triangles,
so maybe ...
Third Friday of the month, six months

***************

No comments: