Thursday, June 15, 2017

Clean sweep!

Major decluttering going on in my sewing room!  Things were taken apart and moved last week when the window guys were here working.  My first inclination was to shove everything back in place as quickly as possible, but now that so much has been unearthed, I'm giving it all a second look.

Plenty of supplies and projects that I'm no longer interested in for one reason or another, so the thrift shop will be enjoying a sizeable donation in the next day or so!  There aren't enough years remaining in my lifetime to complete/consume all this stuff!!!

*************** 

1 comment:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

That's my plans for the weekend too. Our charity is coming this week to pick up stuff, and it is my goal to give them as much as possible to make space in my house for breathing room.