Friday, May 12, 2017

RSC17: May - green


Progress with green ...
I pieced this month's green Lincoln's Platform blocks

 This block set is beginning to develop.

 I also made up another dozen Toadstools.  There are LOTS of these already this year, maybe I'll lay them all out next month.

 And I got everything calculated and cut for the 30s crib quilt.  This month it's going to be a quick Disappearing 9-patch.

Meanwhile, the weather has been so pretty the past few days I'm spending more time outside in the garden than in the sewing room!

See more green at ScrapHappy Saturday

***************

7 comments:

Edith said...

All very pretty, great progress.

Cathy said...

I forgot I wanted to make some Toadstools! Thanks for the reminder with your fun bunch.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Looking forward to your GREEN crib quilt!! Disappearing 9-Patch is one of my favorite patterns to make. Enjoy your project!

a good yarn said...

Those Lincoln's Platform blocks look great and your toadstools do too. Have fun with the Disappearing nine patch!

PaulaB quilts said...

Those are the first fabric toadstools I've seen and so cute. All of your projects are not suffering from gardening time. Have fun digging in the dirt.

Cathy Tomm said...

Your blocks are looking great! I love how all your Lincoln blocks are looking together.

Quilter Kathy said...

Hope your gardens outside are as beautiful as your quilt blocks inside!