Thursday, March 9, 2017

Blockheads



I'm finally beginning to feel better from this latest cough and sinus infection, slowly starting to resume normal activities.  This sick spell took a lot out of me.

To begin with just a nibble at sewing, I worked up the first block in Moda's new BLOCKHEADS series.
This little pieced block is called Whirligig.  Bright calicoes on Bella Natural will be the plan here.  I'm not sure that I'll actually work through the whole year-long series, but this seemed like a nice gentle way to be in my sewing room today.

Each week for 48 weeks a 6" block pattern will be released.  The Moda designers participating are Lynne Hagemeier, Betsy Chutchian, Jan Patek, Jo Morton, Lisa Bongean, and Carrie Nelson -- an all-star lineup!  Learn more about the series HERE

Tomorrow I hope I'll feel like doing more sewing ...

***************

No comments: