Sunday, January 31, 2016

January Progress Report

I was able to cross off a couple of UFOs this month, so that's encouraging.  I also completed three small pieces for the shop, and started three internet sew-alongs: Westering Women, Circa 2016,
and a scrappy Row x Row swap.

My To-Do list is very fluid.  Things come up at the shop, and/or I get enchanted with new inspirations, so my goals change often.  I do know I have a guild workshop on the schedule for February, but with the new grandbaby's arrival being imminent, I may not be able to get to the workshop ... so I'm not even going to pull fabric and start cutting till the last minute.  Haha -- so my actual goal for the month of February is to be a grandma :)  

2016 To Do

UFOs
1.  Red Bear Paws  Feb 
2.  Blue Stars Brackman
3.  30s Steps May
4.  1800s -Union Blues - Kis
5.  Gold Rush – Nov
6.  Wintergreen applique - Dec
7.  History BOM – Nov Q
8.  Wonderful Life prim
9.  Rainbow Birds

New
1800s - Multi Stars Brackman - July Q
1800s - Threads of Memory Brackman - Mar 12 x 12"
1800s - Sunny Lanes have 16 blocks @ 12”
1800s - Westering Women - started, ongoing
1800s - History Repeated Blindman’s Fancy
1800s - History Repeated Ohio Star
1800s - Circa 2016 - started, ongoing 
 
30s - July Fourth 30s – June
30s - Vendemmia purple bullseyes – Aug Q
30s - brown rickrack
30s - Applesauce – Sept kit
30s - Purple orange
30s - Strawberry Fields 

RSC - Crackers
RSC -  Mini Bows

Modern - Small World Kingwell

Appl  - Vintage Dresdens 18 blocks @ 15” on celadon
Appl - Ruby Red Dots – Dec
Appl - Juniper and Mistletoe - Dec
Appl - Woodland Christmas Bunny Hill – Dec

Christmas Hexies
Morris Hexathon - (May – Oct)
Red Hexies

BBQG BOM  - pink + black - started, ongoing
BBQG BOM  - 1800s scrappy - started ongoing
BBQG  - Bonnie’s Scrappy - w/Tulip Farm
BBQG - Jill's Promise Stitching
FB BOM  - Scrappy Row x Row - started, ongoing

***************

No comments: