Wednesday, August 13, 2014

UFO report

Yippee!! A completion!!  I started this one last August, and since it wasn't ready for Halloween last year it got moved to the back burner.

So here it is August again, and I've been determined to finish it up for this Halloween.  Experimenting with hex shapes was the genesis for this quilt -- my first project using those shapes and that particular wedge ruler.  It went well and I'd certainly do another hex project someday.  I will comment. however, that allover 'bubble quilting' is EXTREMELY slow.

Took the pic this afternoon before I had all the binding turned to the back, because my quilt holder was available then, but it will be done by the end of TV time tonight :)  And this one is crossed off the list ...
 
******************************

No comments: