Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Daybook - 02/26/14

I'm feeling ... worried.  Not sure that the insurance arrangements will work out the way we're
hoping they will
I'm seeing ... flickers and jays outside the window at the birdfeeder, robins in the poplars  
I'm hearing ... the coffeemaker gurgling downstairs  
I'm thinking ... that the month is almost gone, and I haven't accomplished everything I'd planned to do 
I'm planning ... to bake on Friday when I (hopefully) get to stay home all day 
I'm going ... to the hospital to visit Dad this afternoon
I'm reading ... Without Reservations by Alice Steinbach, Piecing the Past by Lynne Hagmeier
I'm wearing ... a light pink turtleneck topped with a light pink sweatshirt, faded jeans, white sport shoes, and my usual ponytail.
I'm cooking ... pot roast with gravy and barley casserole
I'm creating ... simple borders to finish up my Calico Garden quilt project 
I'm enjoying ... the fact that it's been nice enough outside to have lunch on the back porch the past few days  
I'm sharing ... the first crocus bloom of the season -- but we're expecting a big snowstorm later this week:

 
***************

No comments: