Sunday, February 10, 2013

February NewFo continued ...

I've been happily working on my Woodland Clover NewFo2013 project this week.  I'd considered making it larger than originally planned, but when I got down to details, I found that the amount of fabric I had available for borders wasn't enough for a bigger quilt.  So here's where I ended up, and I'm well-satisfied with my results:

I'll work on layering and quilting this coming week.  I used Pat Speth's instructions for this project, and all her arithmetic was just right.  I like her style, and hope to do more of her scrappy projects in the future.