Thursday, January 3, 2013

On the ninth day of Christmas ...

 
Today I'm thinking about continuity.  I wonder how I will be remembered when I'm gone?  I did a quick alphabetical list of who I consider myself to be, which isn't necessarily how others perceive me.  For many of the letters there could be several titles or words, but I only used the first one that came to mind. This was a fun little exercise -- make a list about yourself and let me know so I can read yours also.
 
A artisan
B breast cancer survivor
C caregiver
D daughter
E egalitarian
F fabric collector
G guild member
H homemaker
I introvert 
J journal keeper
K knee replacement enjoyer
L Leo
M mother
N nature lover
O organizer
P pragmatist
Q quilter
R reader
S secular humanist
T tolerant
U unorthodox
V volunteer
W wife
X x-smoker
Y young at heart
Z zesty
 
Looking ahead:  I'd like my wardrobe to be more "U" -- it's very boring and practical right now.
 
Looking back: During September I enjoyed the very successful guild quilt show, several more groups of houseguests, and only two books and two quilt completions.
 

***************