Saturday, November 10, 2012

Grandmother's Choice - week 11


This week's block in Brackman's Grandmother's Choice series is Little Red Schoolhouse.

I'm having a hard time getting the templates in this series to print the correct size, so I have a roof overhang on my schoolhouse.  Sigh.  I'm not feeling very enthusiastic about the series -- I can feel myself letting go.  Myabe next week's #12 block will be enough.  I don't like to spend time on a project I'm not enjoying.  There are too many other projects I want to get to! Overall, though, this schoolhouse block isn't as wonky as the picture makes it look -- just a funny photo angle, and I don't even feel like trying for a better one.
 


***************

1 comment:

Quilter Kathy said...

I understand completely. I am struggling with my house block myself this week, but your blocks sure do look amazing!