Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thursday

It's a cold dreary sleety afternoon here -- I'll bet we have snow on the ground by tomorrow morning.  My Christmas cactus is starting to bloom already which is especially nice because outdoor garden season is definitely done!  


**********
I've finished up two little comfort quilts for the guild meeting this month.  They're for an infant quilt project we're currently working on.  Both of these were done using old swap blocks, and I'm happy with my results.  I'll turn the binding on the second one during TV tonight.



***************

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your little bowtie quilt, I am working on one of those too, using cheddar as my background fabric.

Angie said...

Both of these quilts are such sweet quilts. And I love the one that your cactus is blooming on. :)