Monday, May 7, 2012

Daybook 05/07/12

 
I'm feeling ... determined.  I need to lose 10 pounds -- my summer pants are NOT comfortable.
I'm seeing ... green meadows. The snow has all melted on the ski slopes above us.
I'm hearing ... the clothes dryer tumbling out in the laundry room.
I'm thinking ... about replacing our porch screen doors this summer.
I'm wondering ... whether I'll find nice tomatoes at the Farmers Market this week. 
I'm planning ... my week's schedule: eye doctor, Historical Society meeting, Stitchy Fingers.
I'm going ... to docent training at the museum this afternoon.
I'm remembering ... when Nick and Dave were toddlers.  My baby turned 30 last week. (!)
I'm reading ... The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb by Melanie Benjamin. 
I'm wearing ... rose long sleeve tee and black jeans.
I'm cooking ... I have a taste for chicken salad.
I'm creating ... a mess :)  I spent several hours yesterday sorting through bags of odd fabric which had been donated for comfort quilts.
I'm enjoying ... watching the robins on the front porch.  The babies have hatched and the momma is busy feeding them.
I'm sharing ... a view of our mountains.  It still amazes me that I live here!


***************