Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday

Thanks for all the nice comments about my crow's foot stitching the other day.  Unfortunately I'm still having a nasty spam problem, so comments have been turned off again, sorry.  Sigh.

***************
 The sewing room has been pretty quiet this week, because I've been out and about enjoying spring.  I am slowly working on a set of swap blocks, but that's it.  If you're in the mood for 1930's repros, come on over to 30sFabricQuilting Yahoo group and join the fun.  Right now we're doing a 12" block swap, a nickle charm swap and a monthly block lotto.  It's always great to have more participants, so click over and check us out :)


***************
And here's a peek at springtime on my front porch.  Last year we had a robin family settle and make a nest up under the porch roof.  Looks like word has spread that it's a cozy spot, and this year we're going to be enjoying a whole flock of baby robins!


***************