Monday, April 30, 2012

Daybook 04/30/12


I'm feeling ... anticipatory!  They're going to start working on the fence replacement this week (it's our BIG home improvement project for this year)
I'm seeing ... tiny green leaves sprouting on the birch tree 
I'm hearing ... the boy dogs barking at chipmunks outside
I'm thinking ... about how April has sped by already
I'm hoping ... to get gate arbors worked into the fence project 
I'm wondering ... if it's time to trim my hair
I'm learning ... about the history of cattle ranching here in Bear Valley
I'm planning ... my menu and grocery list for the week
I'm going ... to guild board meeting on Wednesday
I'm remembering ... Tish, a quilt friend who lost her battle with breast cancer last week
I'm reading ... Big Bear: The First 100 Years by Tom Core
I'm wearing ... beige long-sleeve jersey, blue jeans, stocking feet
I'm cooking ... Orange Peel Chicken for dinner
I'm creating ... just started cutting scraps for a new project inspired by "Nine Patch and Crossroads" from Betsy Chutchian's book, Gone to Texas
I'm enjoying ... my early morning walks 
I'm sharing ... happy photos of my kiddos

Nick and Stacey

Dave and Jessica

******************************

No comments: