Tuesday, February 8, 2011

UFO Challenge - February

Judy drew #10 for the February UFO Challenge, which gave me this small group of Transportation B-a-D blocks to work with.  I made a couple more "things that go" and created a cute little-boy comfort quilt.  It finished at 40" x 50", a good size for a toddler, and used up these fabrics down to the last shreds.  Another B-a-D project bag is done and gone!!! 

(hmmm, this such a dark photo -- it really is a bright happy little quilt!  I'll have to check if my camera batteries are low.)

***************

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a splendid quilt for a little boy :)

Alice said...

So cute! I love the boat!

Suzanne said...

What a great job!

McIrish Annie said...

Those B-A-D blocks are making some really GOOD quilts. this is really adorable. I'm sure it will be well loved.