Friday, October 23, 2009

October around the house

A couple of weeks ago Sandy asked me to share a photo of my October spider web quilt, but I forgot all about her request. (sorry!!) And Bonnie was interested in seeing our monthly bedroom decorations and quilts, like I used to show at the old house. So here's a set of pics ... from the downstairs parts of the house :)

No holiday decorating happening upstairs at all yet: the rooms up there are bright pink (our bedroom, eeeek), mustard gold, light blue (with wallpaper on every inch including the ceiling), and mulberry purple. All with forest green carpeting. Sigh. I often wonder just what the previous owners were thinking??!!

I managed to get quite a few of my quilts and collections out on display this month -- I love Halloween! -- and I'm enjoying seeing them in these new rooms. The spider web quilt is hanging on the wall in the breakfast room -- it looks all alone in this photo, but it's really right next to the table.


Come on over for trick-or-treat!!!







********************